Sunday 16 June 2013

The Giant Vintage Rag Market in Frome

And now to something completely different....well, not completely, but a little.
I am delighted to have secured a stall at The Giant Vintage Rag Market in Frome at the end of the month - Saturday the 29th of June to be exact.
Over the years, I have amassed a bit of a collection of vintage fabrics ranging from the 40s through to my favourite 60s and 70s. I've never quite had the time to list them and post them on ebay as originally intended, so I am really pleased to be able to take them directly to the public where they can really see and feel the fabrics themselves.



I've been to a couple of events organised by The Vintage Bazaar and I can heartily recommend a visit if you are in the area - the atmosphere is always buzzing and joyous and they really value good quality stock - strictly no post-1980s or endless racks of clothing, just lots and lots of vintage fabrics and haberdashery.



If you are coming by, come and say hello! I won't have the yarns with me as such, but if there is anything you have your eye on, let me know and I can always pop it in the boot :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi we're looking forward to having you there! Clare ( VB organiser!) x

    ReplyDelete