Thursday 19 September 2013

The Tarnished Collection

I have been having a little play with some more subtle colours this week.....something more in tune with the weather, perhaps? I wanted to create something that would reflect the gentle softness of the Elfyn's Lace yarn....I hope you will like them!


Left to right: Old Rose, Dried Lavender, Pebble and Windswept

Understated for elegant winter accessories, and they really show off the natural sheen of the Bluefaced Leicester lambswool fibre!

Available in the shop today :)

As for the grey weather, I'm not complaining! I love autumn. I love grim rainy days which just beg to be spent indoors knitting, drinking cups of loose leaf tea made in that special tea pot, watching the cats all snuggled up and eating the occasional bowl of fortifying soup.

  

1 comment:

  1. I love the skein of Windswept. And I completely agree about Autumn; I love the cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete